1. Basic Statement
Personal information collected via the website, registration forms, or other means may include: name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, etc. Information collected is limited to and used for the purposes of ICM, such as fundraising, education, and operating ICM specific functions, and will not be given to any third parties without consensus.
2. Personal Data Collected
- Types of personal data ICM collects include:
- Contact information such as name, address, email address, phone numbers, etc.
- Donor, donation and gift information, which may include details such as bank, credit card information, etc.
- Employment information such as job, title, and other relevant reporting information provided by ICM staff or applicants to the organization
- Volunteer records, including information provided by individuals who participate in ICM activities
- Other information related to ICM specific functions; see purposes listed below
3. Purposes Of Personal Data Collected Included
- Management of donations such as processing gifts, acknowledgement, receipts, payment collection, etc. Donors have the right to give anonymously.
- Communication of organization information as permitted by the individual such as newsletters, organization of events, fundraising.
- Statistics and research preparation.
- In compliance to any statutory requirement or law that binds ICM.
All personal information is stored on ICM’s secure database. Only designated ICM staff, who are held to confidentiality guidelines are allowed to store and process collected data for legitimate ICM operations. Appropriate legal and/or disciplinary actions will be taken should staff violate ICM’s privacy policies.
5. Online Processes
All online information is transmitted through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. This protects confidential information sent across the Internet to ICM. However, please note that no data transmitted through the Internet is 100% secure; therefore though we strive to protect donor’s privacy, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Your Information – Update/Access/Delete
Should any of your personal information change, you can update us HERE.
At any time, you may request a copy of your personal information that we may have recorded and/or request deletion of the information by directing requests to email@example.com.
7. Linked Websites
Our site contains links to other websites. Though ICM strives to share links that have high standards for privacy, please note that ICM has no responsibility for the content and privacy practices of other websites.
ICM will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to this unless specified otherwise. Some of this information may be gathered through the use of “cookies”. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Visitors who wish to disable these cookies may do so by changing the setting on his/her own browser itself. However, certain functions might not be available.