Deskguide for Primary Care Health Workers during COVID-19
The course provides information on COVID-19 infection, prevention and control measures tailored specifically for primary care workers including city health and municipal health to minimize risk, and maximize patient and staff safety and wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The training is also intended for laboratory, administrative, maintenance, security and management staff in primary care facilities.
Available for offline group training
Health care facilities who would like to conduct the training offline may register to download the training content to ensure staff with limited or no internet access can attend.
Have you done the training at your healthcare facility? Do the final assessment to get your certificate of completion.
- Apply principles of diagnosis and management to accurately identify, assess disease severity using CRB65 scores and infer appropriate actions accordingly
- Describe and apply principles of management for mildly, moderately and severely ill COVID-19 patients
- Apply principles of nursing care when collecting specimens, educating patients and communicating with BHWs
- Describe standard precautions including PPE donning and doffing to ensure protection for oneself and others
- Describe general layout of the primary care facility and apply principles of management to ensure effective disinfection of the facility
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Certificates: A certificate of completion will be made available for participants who can demonstrate satisfactory knowledge of the learning objectives through a short assessment