Every year, ICM reaches around 100,000 people with its programs that serve the poor. ICM’s extensive reach is only possible due to our strategy of partnering with the existing infrastructure of local churches found in urban slums, remote rural villages and coastal fishing communities throughout the Philippines. ICM has 2,500 churches in its network.
All of ICM’s programs are offered to the poor through these partnering churches. The success or failure of our programs is largely dependent on the commitment of the pastors and their church members. ICM, therefore, has a significant interest in building up the capacity of these pastors to enable them to more effectively serve their communities.
• Monthly day-long meetings for the pastors in the ICM Network.
• Provides program accountability and training
• Professional association of regional pastors – fellowship, encouragement and support
• Other training benefits include film showing and children’s education materials
• Pastors receive health insurance for their families
• Two day seminars providing topic specific training (marriage seminars, counseling skills, leadership training, teaching methods)
• Training provided by other non-profits